I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you, I absolutely love the videos and projects are you creating! Grading day has turned into my favorite day of the week. I love seeing how creative you and I miss you all very much! Seeing you (and hearing you) in your videos brings me the biggest smile. Thank you! I couldn’t do this without you. : -)
I can’t wait to see you all again!
This Week’s Expectations:
**High School – You have a choice. You may choose to complete the Odyssey Challenge below or work on your Long Term Props for our World Competition video.
Odyssey Challenge 3 – Structure
Using recyclable materials, Legos, Lincoln Logs, or any item currently in your home, design a build a structure that performs the following tasks.
- Must perform a task you deem necessary in life. (Be creative, have some fun!)
- Must reach from one object to another, at least 15 inches. (Any object you want)
- Must be at least 10 inches off the ground.
- Must have 3 moving parts
Due Wednesday: (20 pts)
- Brainstorm your list of materials and doodle out or describe your design process.
Due Friday: (30 pts)
- Give a video tour of your structure. Upload the video to your Google Drive and submit the sharable link for credit. If your video is small enough, you can turn it in directly to the Google Classroom assignment.
Stay safe and stay home! : -)
Michelle Tischer, M.Ed.
Academic Achievement Coordinator, Odyssey Coach